MasterDays on 8 March 2023 – Learn more about our Master's programs
Are you still brooding over which Master's program to go for? Then do not miss our virtual MasterDay on 8 March 2023 and learn more about our Master's programs.
Pursuing a Master's program in Business and Economics or in Informatics at the University of Zurich offers you a broad range of opportunities: You can choose your major and minor program from a wide-ranging spectrum and combine them according to your strengths, resulting in many different perspectives for your academic or corporate career.
The MasterDays provide an overview of the programs on offer:
- Which study programs are available at Master's level?
- How can you combine the major and minor programs?
- What kind of perspectives do the different programs open up?
When: 8 March 2023, from 6 pm via Zoom
|6.00–6.10 p.m.||Introduction / Admission
Informationen about application and admission
|6.10–6.20 p.m.||Business Administration / Management and Economics
with Prof. Econ Franck (Part 1)
with Dr. Nathan Labhart (Part 2)
|6.30–6.40 p.m.||Banking and Finance / MSc Quantitative Finance
with Prof. Erich Walter Farkas (Part 3)
with Prof. Sandro Ambühl (Part 4)
The presentation starts with some information about application and admission and is then divided according to the four fields of study.
You do not have to attend all four presentations, but can also leave the webinar early or join us later. In this case, please note that when you join the webinar at a later stage, questions from the previous presentation may still be discussed.
For more information on the MasterDays, our diverse Master's Programs and the link to register, please follow this link.
Did you miss the MasterDays?
Watch here the recording.
- Inaugural lecture by Tarkan Tan, 03.04.2023
- Masterstudierende als Tutor:innen gesucht
- Bachelorstudierende als Mentor:innen für Erstsemestrige gesucht
- Dina Pomeranz and Florian Scheuer receive SNSF Consolidator Grants
- Oleg Prokopyev als Professor für Quantitative Betriebswirtschaftslehre berufen
- Successful first «New Grads Night»
- UZH Magazine on «Global challenges» – Insights from our professors
- Semester award winner Anja Gschwend explains what her Bachelor's Thesis is about
- Gymnasiallehrer:in – ein Beruf mit Zukunft | Alumna Vanessa Heini im Interview
- Promotions and placements of our successful young talents
- Diverse Fördergelder für Forschende unserer Fakultät
- New Head of the Department of Economics: Prof. Florian Scheuer
- Unterrichten an Maturitätsschulen: Infoveranstaltung am 18.01.2023
- 3 Fragen an Prof. Doreen Flick-Holtsch
- Availability Dean's Office | Happy Holidays
- SDG Impact Awards 2023: Nominationen ab jetzt möglich | Nominations now open