Academic advisors support incoming and active students of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics on general academic questions about specializations and in planning their studies.
- Please first read the framework ordinance and program regulations that apply to you.
- Further information regarding the studies can be found under the following section.
General study information
- Questions about the contents of modules should be addressed directly to the lecturer in the modules in question. ( Course catalogue )
- Academic advisors do not give information about transferring credits or admissions.
Admission to studies
- Please only contact Student Advisory Services if your question cannot be answered by the sources indicated here.
Please always contact academic advisors via e-mail first. Appointments must be made in advance.
Please send an e-mail with a brief, precise description of your concern in order to more quickly receive a specific answer to your question.
Below you can find a list of academic advisors who are able to advise you on matters regarding all major and minor study programs of the respective department. Exceptions are listed under information.
|Department of||Academic advisor||Information||Contact|
|Business Administration||Pascal Flurin Meier|
|Ruedi Ergenzinger||only for minor students of other faculties|
|Anil Özdemir||only for Management and Economics|
|Banking and Finance||Suna Dügünyurdu||only for Bachelor||Website|
|Jannick Sicher||only for Master||Website|
|Prof. Walter Farkas||only for Master in Quantitative Finance|
|Informatics||Prof. Sven Seuken|