The minor study program in Banking takes a more in-depth look at the world of banks and insurance companies.
In addition to studying the theoretical concepts underpinning the roles of banks, financial intermediaries and credit markets, students are given an insight into empirical research in the field of banking.
Rounding off the minor study program are lectures and seminars with a practical focus in the areas of private banking, microfinance and bank treasury management.
Specializing with the minor study program in Banking offers excellent prerequisites for embarking on a career in all kinds of roles in the banking and financial services industry.
Banking is available as:
|Minor program: 30 ECTS credits.
Can be combined with the following major programs:
|Business and Economics|
|Banking and Finance|
|Management and Economics|
Are you planning to pursue a Master's degree program at our Faculty? Here you will find the further procedure.
Next steps and main contact points
- Application and admission: To study with us, you apply centrally at the University of Zurich.
Application and admission
- Admission based on academic background: If you have a Bachelor's degree from another higher education institution, get informed about the categorization process.
Admission to the Master's program
- Changing program: You are already studying with us and have realized that you might like another study program even better.
- Regulations: In the regulations you will find everything you need to know about studying here.
- Questions about your studies: You are already studying with us and have specific questions. Our Student Advisory Service or the Dean's Office team will be happy to help you.