We celebrate your degrees and welcome you as new alumni of the Faculty: Twice a year (May/June and December), graduation ceremonies for all Bachelor-, Master- and Doctoral graduates who have successfully completed their degrees are held.
The next ceremonies take place in the auditorium of the main building of the University on 15 and 22 May 2019 (from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. each).
Invitees are all graduates who have registered for the final degree and whose degree conferral date takes place during the six months prior to the graduation ceremony.
You will receive an invitation with all information about the ceremonies and registration on the first day of the registration period via e-mail only to your university e-mail address (...@uzh.ch).
Please note that the graduation ceremonies will be held in German.
In order to allow all graduates to invite guests, the maximum number of guests is limited to four. Two of them will be seated in the auditorium, while the other two can watch a broadcast of the ceremony in a separate room. Unfortunately, no more than four tickets can be made available.
All ticketed guests are cordially invited to an "apéro" after the ceremonies.
Registration/cancelation for the graduation ceremony is completed exclusively via the registration tool, which is open from 5 to 18 April 2019. It is not possible to register after these dates.
Important: Your registration will not be valid until you have received an automatically generated e-mail confirmation immediately after having saved your data.
Graduation ceremony assignment
Details on the graduation ceremony assignment are published below. Requests for specific dates/times cannot be accomodated. Subsequent cancelations should be sent to email@example.com
Approximately one week prior to their ceremony the graduates receive by mail a personal invitation with the date and time of their ceremony along with tickets for the graduate and a maximum of four registered guests.
15.05.2019 / 17.00
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (business administration specialization)
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (economics specialization)
- Bachelor of Science UZH in Informatics
22.05.2019 / 17.00
- Doctorate in Business and Economics
- Doctorate in Informatics
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (business administration specialization)
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (economics specialization)
22.05.2019 / 18.45
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (banking and finance specialization)
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (banking and finance specialization)
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (management and economics spezialization)
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance UZH/ETH
- Master of Science UZH in Informatics