At our graduation ceremonies we honor all Bachelor-, Master- and Doctoral graduates who have successfully completed their degrees. We celebrate your graduation and welcome you as new alumnae and alumni of the Faculty.
For the next graduation ceremony (date to be announced soon), all graduates with degree conferral date on 20 July 2022 or later are invited. All graduates will received a personal invitation by e-mail.
GRADUATION CEREMONY FS22
For the first time, the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics honored at its graduation ceremony scholarly work at the Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral levels that contributes science to the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and thus has an impact on society, the environment, and the economy.
More information on the newly launched Impact Awards
The award for scientific work with impressive impact in the field of SDGs honors theses that take up topics of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and develop foundations or elements for improvement in these areas. One thesis each on Bachelor, Master or PhD level will be awarded. The prizes are endowed with CHF 3,000 each.
The prize for special commitment alongside studies recognizes the achievements of students or doctoral students in business, economics or informatics who distinguish themselves through their commitment or innovative strength alongside their studies.
The prize is awarded once per graduation ceremony and is endowed with CHF 3,000.
- The thesis was written and submitted between 1 January 2021 and 3 February 2022.
- The work addresses issues in the area of one or more SDGs.
- The work includes analysis, approaches, measures, models, algorithms, or similar elements that support the implementation of one or more SDGs.
- The lmpact on practice and/or society is addressed directly or indirectly.
- The paper demonstrates high scientific quality and has been graded at least 5 or higher.
- The work has been completed in the last 12 months and has never been nominated for the corresponding award.
The nomination is made by the supervising professor. All professors of the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics have received an information letter. Are you a graduate and would like to have your thesis nominated? Then please contact your supervising professor.
The nomination deadline has expired.
Further information can be found in the following document:
Welcome to our alumni community
We are enormously proud of our alumnae and alumnae, so we want to stay in touch with you after you graduate. The most important step for this: Activate your alumni profile so we can contact you in the future.
In addition, you can also join one of our alumni member clubs:
Find more information on our alumni community at: oec.uzh.ch/alumni