Each module must be booked via the UZH online module booking tool within the indicated module booking period and can only be dropped within this time frame. The booking also serves as the registration for the examination for this module.
Table of contents
Deadlines for booking modules
|Booking and dropping modules||17.08.2021; 10:00||15.10.2021; 24:00|
Attention: Be aware that deadlines for booking and dropping may deviate at other faculties.
Booking and canceling deadlines of the faculties
General procedure for booking modules
It is the students' responsibility to monitor their own bookings. This includes verifying that any actions (booking, dropping) have been successfully completed.
Module booking – eight steps for success
- Pay the semester fees in order to be able to book modules
- Mark modules from the course catalogue and print out the checklist
- Start booking tool and display academic coursework
- Search and bookmark selected modules with course number
- Book modules
- Drop module if applicable
- Print list of academic coursework and log out of booking tool
- Review your bookings/drops before the deadline indicated above
Modules that cannot be booked
Some modules cannot be booked independently. The registration is made by means of a form and the actual booking is carried out by the Dean's Office. This applies to the following modules:
Bachelor's and Master's theses at the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics
Independent study modules at the Department of Informatics
Tutorials and teaching assistantships are announced by the chairs and once completed reported to the Dean's Office, who carries out the booking.