Are you about to take your first steps into your professional career? Then do not miss this opportunity! Apply for one of our mentoring places and discuss your personal goals and career plans with a professionally experienced alumni mentor.
GET MATCHED - Benefit from our alumni's experiences!
- Can help you with questions on both your studies and your personal or professional development
- Helps you in assessing your competences
- Facilitates the entry into professional life and gives you respective insights
- Supports you in your career management and discusses professional goals and career paths with you
- Can be your first contact in professional life and part of your professional network
Apply now and unfold your potential
Our next mentoring cycle will start in spring semester 2019. More information will follow.
You are motivated and proactive in the exchange with your mentor? Then, apply for one of our mentoring places. The mentoring period is two years.
Places on the OEC mentoring program are limited.
Students in the latter stages of a Bachelor's program, students in a Master's program and PhD candidates in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Informatics can apply for a place using the following e-mail addresses:
Please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV and a completed application form.
To ensure that you get the most out of the mentoring program, please read and follow the information for mentees.