Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? We are looking for you!
Starting in summer 2018, the UZH Innovators Camp is a first in-class program to foster entrepreneurial activities across disciplines at the University of Zurich. It is designed as an intensive summer camp, providing hands-on training combined with lectures by entrepreneurs, team challenges and company visits, in partnership with the Zurich University of Arts (ZHdK).
Your shortcut to Entrepreneurship
Within one week you will build up an essential entrepreneurial skillset, form a team with peers from inspiring, multidisciplinary fields, develop an idea to a compelling pitch, and gain access to entrepreneurs and enablers of the startup ecosystem.
- Bring your own idea & share your knowledge
- Work on real business cases and on first prototypes
- Develop entrepreneurial competences
- Work in inspiring, multidisciplinary teams
- Get in touch with the startup scene and increase your network
The camp is open for all students and young researchers from UZH, ETHZ and ZHdK. You can apply until May 20th, 2018.