Shape the future of digital transformation! Kick off your digital business idea with the help of experienced founders and experts. The University of Zurich offers the Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for entrepreneurial students and researchers of UZH across all faculties.
Bring your own idea or join a project during the Bootcamp!
The bootcamp provides you with two coaching sessions and a professional pitch training. Each team receives an UZH Kickbox that guides you through a lean startup process to validate the potential of your idea. Participants can bring their own idea or join a project team. You will complete the Bootcamp by pitching your idea to a selected high-profile jury of successful tech entrepreneurs, investors, and university professors.
- Application deadline: 9 October 2020
- Kickoff meeting: 14 October 2020, 12:00 – 17:00
- Midterm coaching: 10 November 2020, 12:00-17:00
- Pitch training: 18 November 2020, 12:00 – 17:00
- Final pitch night and closing: 7 December 2020, 15:00 – 20:00
Credits: At the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics, the seminar "Digital Entrepreneurship Bootcamp" is accredited with 3 ECTS (bachelor level, BWL5).
- Dr. Kynan Eng, iniVation AG
- Melanie Kovacs, Joyful Learning, Master21
- Jan Fülscher, Senozon AG
- Ralph Mogicato, Swiss ICT Investor Club
- Alex Stöckl, Wingman AG
- Patrick Utz, patrickutz.com
- Christopher Weber, ZKB
- Dr. Julien Weissenberg, VisualSense AI
- Prof. Dr. Harald Gall, Dean of the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Informatics
- Katka Letzing, Co-Founder and Co-Lead Kickstart Innovation
- Dr. Eva Maria Hakanson, Innovation Officer UZH Innovation Hub
- Sunnie Groeneveld, Managing Partner at Inspire925
- Bea Knecht, Founder Zattoo, Co-Founder Genistat and Levuro