In recent months, outstanding young researchers from our Faculty have received appointments to other universities*. We congratulate and wish them all the best for their next career step.
Department of Business Administration
- Florian Überbacher was appointed Associate Professor of Management (with tenure) at the Department for Sustainable Management of Economy, Human Resources, Information Systems and Diversity at the Montpellier Business School.
- Katrin Hummel was appointed professor for Accounting and Reporting at the Vienna University of Economics and Business.
Department of Banking and Finance
- Falko Paetzold was appointed as Assistant Professor of Social Finance (Tenure Track) at the EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht (workload 50%). He will remain 50% at the IBF.
Department of Informatics
- Daniele Dell'Aglio was appointed as Assistant Professor in the Database and Web Technologies Group of the Aalborg University.
- Guillermo Gallego was appointed as Associate Professor at TU Berlin.
*Calls so far reported to the Dean's Office. Additions can be sent to: email@example.com.