In recent months, outstanding young researchers from our Faculty have received appointments to other universities*. We congratulate and wish them all the best for their next career step.
Departement of Economics
- Giuseppe Sorrenti was appointed as Assistant Professor of Economics at the Amsterdam School of Economics at University of Amsterdam.
- Tong Zhang was appointed as Assistant Professor of Finance at the Department of Finance at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Yi-Shan Lee was appointed as Assistant Professor at the Department of Decision Sciences and Managerial Economics at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Sebastian Dörr was appointed as Economist in the Monetary and Economic Department at the Bank for International Settlements (BIS).
- Shuo Liu was appointed as Assistant Professor of Economics at the Guanghua School of Management at Peking University.
Department of Business Administration
- Jamie L. Gloor was appointed as a Senior Lecturer (tenured) in Management at the Business School at the University of Exeter in Exeter, England.
- José Parra Moyano was appointed as an Assistant Professor for Blockchain and Digitalization at the Copenhagen Business School.
- Gregor Reich was appointed as a tenured Associate Professor of Marketing at the Department of Strategy and Management at NHH Bergen.
- Stefan Schembera was appointed as Assistant Professor of Business Administration at the Nijmegen School of Management at Radboud University (Netherlands).
- Evangelos Syrigos was appointed as Assistant Professor of Corporate strategy (Tenure Track) at the Department of Business and Management at LUISS, Rome.
- Shenghui Ma was appointed as Associate Professor at the Department of Business Administration at the Fudan University in Shanghai.
Department of Banking and Finance
- Runjie (Roger) Geng was appointed as Assistant Professor of Finance (Tenure Track) at the International College of Economics and Finance (ICEF) at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
- Carlos Alberto Vargas was appointed as Professor of Finance at the Escuela de Graduados en Administración y Dirección de Empresas (EGADE) Business School at Tec de Monterrey.
- Felix Fattinger was appointed as Assistant Professor of Finance (Tenure Track) at the WU Vienna and the VGSF.
- Anca Balietti (née Pana) was appointed as Assistant Professor (Junior Professor) of Environmental Economics at Heidelberg University.
Department of Informatics
- Sebastian Proksch was appointed as Assistant Professor for Software Development at the TU Delft.
*Calls so far reported to the Dean's Office. Additions can be sent to: email@example.com.