Graduation ceremonies will be held twice a year (May/June and December) in the auditorium of the main building of the University. The Faculty ceremonially congratulates all Bachelor-, Master- and Doctoral graduates for having successfully completed their degrees and welcomes them as new Alumni of the Faculty.
The ceremonies take place on 6 and 13 December 2017 (from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. each).
Invitees are those graduates who have registered for the final degree and whose degree conferral date takes place during the six months prior to the graduation ceremony.
An invitation with all information about the ceremonies and registration is sent on the first day of the registration period via e-mail only to the student's university e-mail address (...@uzh.ch).
Please note that the graduation ceremonies will be held in German.
In order to allow all graduates to invite guests, the maximum number of guests is limited to four. Two of them will be seated in the auditorium, while the other two can watch a broadcast of the ceremony in a separate room. All tickets entitle to have an "apéro" after the ceremonies. No more than four tickets are made available.
Registration/cancelation for the graduation ceremony is completed exclusively via the registration tool, which is open from 27 October to 9 November 2017. It is not possible to register after these dates.
Important: Your registration will not be valid until you have received an automatically generated e-mail confirmation immediately after having saved your data.
Graduation ceremony assignment
Details on the graduation ceremony assignment you will find below. Requests for specific dates/times cannot be accomodated. Subsequent cancellations should be sent to email@example.com
Approximately one week prior to their ceremony the graduates receive by mail a personal invitation with the date and time of their ceremony along with tickets for the graduate and a maximum of four registered guests.
06.12.2017 / 17.00
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (banking and finance specialization)
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (economics specialization)
06.12.2017 / 18.45
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (business adminstration specialization)
- Bachelor of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (management and economics specialization)
- Bachelor of Science UZH in Informatics
13.12.2017 / 17.00
- Doctorate in Business and Economics
- Doctorate in Informatics
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (economics specialization)
- Master of Science UZH in Informatics
13.12.2017 / 18.45
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (banking and finance specialization)
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (business administration specialization)
- Master of Arts UZH in Business and Economics (management and economics spezialization)
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance UZH/ETH